Scrollmart Seller's Policies and of Conduct
All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when adding products on Scrollmart Online Marketplace. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your Scrollmart account.
Seller code of conduct
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on Amazon to ensure a safe buying and selling experience On our platform.
The rules below must be adhereed to by all sellers :
-All must Provide an accurate information to Scrollmart online Marketplate and to our customers at all times
- Must act fairly and not misuse our platform’s features or services
- Must Not in any way attempt to damage or abuse another Seller's Product or ratings
- Must Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
- Must Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications
- Must Not contact customers except through Buyer-Seller Messaging
- Sellers mustNot operate more than one selling account on Scrollmart.com without a legitimate business need
-Violating the rulls or any of our policies may result in actions against your account, such as cancellation of listings, suspension or forfeiture of payments, and removal of selling privileges. More details about these policies are below.
Seller must provide accurate information to Us and our customers, and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that you must use a business name that accurately identifies your business and list your products in the correct category.
You must act fairly and lawfully and may not misuse any service provided though ou platform. Examples include:
1. Providing misleading or inappropriate information to Scrollmart Marketplace or to our customers, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or posting offensive product images.
2. Ask customers to write only positive reviews or ask them to remove or change a review
Solicit reviews only from customers who had a positive experience
3. Review your own products or a competitors’ products
4.You may not send unsolicited or inappropriate messages.
5.All communications to customers must be sent through Buyer-Seller Messaging and be necessary for fulfilling the order or providing customer services. Marketing communications are prohibited.
If you receive customer information such as addresses or phone numbers to fulfill orders, you may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed. You may not use customer information to contact customers (except through Buyer-Seller Messaging) or share it with any third-party.
Circumventing the Sales Process
You may not attempt to circumvent the sales process or divert customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.
Multiple Selling Accounts on Scrollmart online Marketplace
You may only maintain one Seller Central account for each region in which you sell unless you have a legitimate business need to open a second account and all of your accounts are in good standing. If any of your accounts are not in good standing, we may deactivate all of your selling accounts until all accounts are in good standing.
Any sellers filing notices as an agent to benefit their own status as a seller may have their selling account terminated.